We invite you to participate as a sponsor in the 2020 Collaborative Conference on Computational and Data Intensive Science (C3DIS), to be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, the week of 16 – 20 March.
Attracting approximately 300 attendees, C3DIS aims to build a national community of practice of scientists, researchers, and computing, data and information management specialists from public sector research organisations. All of these professionals share a common interest: the production of breakthrough science outcomes that require large scale, complex computations and analyses to be carried out over massive data sets.
This year we are pleased to announce that C3DIS will be co-located with the Research Data Alliance (RDA) Plenary, in Australia for the first time and hosted by CSIRO. You can learn more about the RDA Plenary by visiting www.rd-alliance.org/plenaries/rda-15th-plenary-meeting-australia
Support of C3DIS 2020 will allow you to:
- Demonstrate new services and products.
- Maintain a high profile with your target markets.
- Network with delegates and evaluate market trends to generate new business opportunities and identify emerging technologies.
- Demonstrate your involvement, commitment and support of the Computer Science community.
- Launch new products and services in front of an audience empowered with decision-making authority.
Details of the various sponsorship packages can be found below.
We welcome amendments to these packages that maintain the spirit of supporting C3DIS and encourage interested parties to contact the Conference secretariat to discuss your ideas and suggestions.