Move In & Move Out
- Move In: 07:00 – 08:30 Tuesday 29 May 2018
- Move Out: 15:30 – 17:00 Wednesday 30 May 2018
(following afternoon tea)
The trade and poster display area will be open to the delegates at the following times:
- 08:30 – 18:30 Tuesday 29 May
(including the Poster Session)
- 08:00 – 15:30 Wednesday 30 May
Table Display Inclusions
Each display includes the following items:
- a clothed trestle table
- two chairs
- one general use power outlet
- wireless internet connection
Your Contact Person
When booking please appoint a single point of contact within your Organisation. All bookings will be recorded under the one name and all correspondence will be sent to this person.
Anyone from your Organisation attending the conference or guests you wish to invite to the Conference must register with Conference Design before the conference. An official conference name badge will be required to access the conference area.
There will be limited on-site storage facilities for packing materials, boxes and giveaways.
Sponsors cannot leave boxes and packing material in the display area during the conference.
Freight Logistics Company
There is no appointed freight logistics company for C3DIS 2018, however there are some suggestions below:
TNT Express Shipping
Phone – 13 11 50
Website – www.tnt.com
Website – www.tollgroup.com
Sponsors are responsible for all freight to and from the conference venue. If you have any questions in relation to this, please contact the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre:
T: +61 3 (03) 9235 8122
Late and missing deliveries are the main problem for sponsors when arriving onsite for a conference.
- Download and use the delivery label provided by the venue.
- Confirm with your courier the delivery has been made BEFORE you arrive.
- Have the name of your courier, the consignment numbers and confirmed delivery date when you arrive.
- Deliveries can only be accepted no more than 2 working days prior to the event commencement date. Therefore deliveries are allowed for this event from Friday 25 May 2018. Deliveries will not be accepted earlier than this date without prior arrangement.
- Box up any materials requiring collection and leave at your display table for collection by venue staff during move out.
- Contact your preferred freight company on the day of pack down to collect freight and ensure they arrive with your organisation’s name and number of items to collect.
- Freight will be available for collection from 09:00, Thursday 31 May 2018
- Please have signed consignment notes from your preferred courier with you to use for return freight. All outgoing freight must have a signed consignment note with any dangerous goods declared. MCEC staff cannot sign for any outgoing goods.
- Please have appropriate labels with your return freight and ensure they clearly state which courier company you are using.
PDF eSatchel Inserts
- Sponsors only
- PDF advertisements will be linked to your profile in the Conference App.
- High resolution, colour PDF
- A4 portrait orientation, 210mm x 297mm
- Maximum size of 150kb per file
- No bleed and no crop marks
- PDFs will be uploaded as ‘as received’
Eligible sponsors have the opportunity to have a short video linked to the eSatchel in the App. Your video will be uploaded to Vimeo and linked to the eSatchel in the app and online. Delegates will be able to view the video on their mobile devices or desktops. As this is a new option we would recommend using existing content or creating a short promotional video – to maximise views be creative!
- Maximum size of 20MB
- MP4 or AVI formats
Email to: Conference Design
A6 colour advert in the pocket program
- Eligible sponsors only
- Dimensions: 91mm (w) x 134.5mm (h)
- A4 portrait orientation.
Email to: Conference Design
Due prior to close of business Friday 18 May 2018.
We are not distributing satchels to delegates upon registration. Instead, we will be encouraging people to visit the displays for these items, as a way of increasing engagement between our delegates and exhibitors and giving you more opportunity and time to interact and form relationships early on in the conference.