Move In & Move Out
- Move In: 07:00 – 08:30 Tuesday 7 May 2019
- Move Out: 16:00 – 17:00 Wednesday 8 May 2019
(following afternoon tea)
The trade and poster display area will be open to the delegates at the following times:
- 08:30 – 19:00 Tuesday 7 May
(including the Poster Session)
- 08:00 – 15:30 Wednesday 8 May
Table Display Inclusions
Each display includes the following items:
- a clothed trestle table
- two chairs
- one general use power outlet
- wireless internet connection
Your Contact Person
When booking please appoint a single point of contact within your Organisation. All bookings will be recorded under the one name and all correspondence will be sent to this person.
Anyone from your Organisation attending the conference or guests you wish to invite to the Conference must register with Conference Design before the conference. An official conference name badge will be required to access the conference area.
Late and missing deliveries are the main problem for sponsors and exhibitors when arriving onsite for a conference.
- Download and use the delivery label provided below.
- Confirm with your courier the delivery has been made BEFORE you arrive.
- Have the name of your courier, the consignment numbers and confirmed delivery date with you when you arrive at the venue.
- Venue staff will take receival of exhibitor freight from Wednesday 3 May 2019. Deliveries will not be accepted earlier than this date without prior arrangement.
- Venue staff will deliver Exhibitor freight to your stand before move-in commences.
Collections & Dispatch
- Download and use the dispatch/collection label provided.
- Box up any materials requiring collection and leave on your stand for collection by venue staff during bump out.
- Arrange for collection of the items with your courier as per the pick up details noted in the collection label.
- Check with your courier whether a consignment note/number is required. If so include these details on your boxes before they are collected by the venue staff.
- All goods must be collected from the venue by close of business 1 working day after the conclusion of the event. Therefore all goods must be collected by the end of business on Thursday 9 May 2019.
PDF eSatchel Inserts
- Sponsors only
- PDF advertisements will be linked to your profile in the Conference App.
- High resolution, colour PDF
- A4 portrait orientation, 210mm x 297mm
- Maximum size of 150kb per file
- No bleed and no crop marks
- PDFs will be uploaded as ‘as received’
Eligible sponsors have the opportunity to have a short video linked to the eSatchel in the App. Your video will be uploaded to Vimeo and linked to the eSatchel in the app and online. Delegates will be able to view the video on their mobile devices or desktops. As this is a new option we would recommend using existing content or creating a short promotional video – to maximise views be creative!
- Maximum size of 20MB
- MP4 or AVI formats
Email to: Conference Design
A6 colour advert in the pocket program
- Eligible sponsors only
- Dimensions: 91mm (w) x 134.5mm (h)
- A4 portrait orientation.
Email to: Conference Design
Due prior to close of business Monday 22nd April 2019.
We are not distributing satchels to delegates upon registration. Instead, we will be encouraging people to visit the displays for these items, as a way of increasing engagement between our delegates and exhibitors and giving you more opportunity and time to interact and form relationships early on in the conference.